Jos Willemsen LL.M. is an experienced attorney, admitted to the Bar in 2008. Specialized in employment law, he represents employers and employees as to issues regarding employee dismissals, employment benefits, reorganizations and international employment relations.
In 2017 Jos completed the national Employment Law Specialisation Course at Grotius Academie, a partnership of several Dutch universities.
He is a member of the Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (Vereniging Arbeidsrecht Advocaten Nederland - VAAN) and the European Employment Lawyers Assiciation (EELA).
- Dutch Bar Association (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten - NOvA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (Vereniging Arbeidsrecht Advocaten Nederland - VAAN)
- Amsterdam Employment Lawyers Association (Vereniging Arbeidsrecht Advocaten Amsterdam - VAAA)
- Employment Law Association (Vereniging voor Arbeidsrecht - VvA)
Jos is registered as a specialist in criminal law with the Dutch legal aid board.